When using JoeLister you are free to alter eBay listings that have been published to eBay in almost every way.
However, here are some things to avoid:
- don't relist items through eBay (or through the "Relist your Item" email that they send). Please remember to list through JoeLister. If you want to link existing eBay listings to your Amazon listings, we have a feature that supports this in all premium/non-Basic accounts.
- don't click "Sell Similar" on an eBay listing JoeLister once created for you. This could result in unexpected duplicated fulfillment orders.
- don't click "Send to Auction" as this disables our automatic fulfillment.
- we recommend not use 30-day listings. See here: https://joelister.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206687997-Why-does-JoeLister-create-Good-til-Cancelled-GTC-listings-Can-I-do-30-Day-
- don't turn off Autopay. Without Autopay enabled, JoeLister will not properly adjust your quantities for you. We enable this by default for you, so just make sure not to disable it.
- make sure you do not have identical SKUs for different items. SKUs are how JoeLister tells your items apart. If you have the same SKU for different items, Joe may apply incorrect quantities to items with matching SKUs.
- do not set your "Out of stock preference" to "off" on your account, otherwise we can't set items out of stock for you. See here: http://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Sellers-New-out-of-stock-option-helps-protect-your-hard-earned/ba-p/26163355
If any of these have been done, you may encounter issues with JoeLister, such as failure to automatically fulfill or track quantity on your items.