When using JoeLister, you are free to alter eBay listings that have been published to eBay in almost every way.
However, here are some things we advise to avoid:
- don't relist items through eBay (or through the "Relist your Item" email that eBay sends). Please remember to list through JoeLister. If you want to link existing eBay listings to your Amazon listings, we have a feature that supports this.
- don't click "Sell Similar" on an eBay listing JoeLister once created for you. This could result in unexpected duplicated fulfillment orders.
- don't click "Send to Auction," as this disables our automatic fulfillment.
- don't turn off Autopay, which is enabled by default. If Autopay is disabled, JoeLister will not properly adjust your quantities for you.
- don't have identical SKUs for different items. SKUs are how JoeLister tells your items apart. If you have the same SKU for different items, Joe may apply incorrect quantities to items with matching SKUs.
- we don't recommend using the 30-day listings. See more about 30-day listings here.
- don't set your "Out of stock preference" to "off" on your account, otherwise we can't set items out of stock for you. See here: http://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Sellers-New-out-of-stock-option-helps-protect-your-hard-earned/ba-p/26163355
If any of these have been done, you may encounter issues with JoeLister such as failure to automatically fulfill or track quantity on your items.