- JoeLister is a service of Zinc Technologies, Inc.
- Do not abuse JoeLister. If you want to do something weird, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org first.
- If you have any questions about JoeLister's policies, please email email@example.com.
By accessing the website at https://www.joelister.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Zinc Technologies, Inc.'s websites for transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Zinc Technologies, Inc.'s websites;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Zinc Technologies, Inc. ("Zinc") at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Zinc's websites are provided on an 'as is' basis. Zinc makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Zinc does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its websites or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Zinc or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Zinc's websites, even if Zinc or a Zinc authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Zinc's websites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Zinc does not warrant that any of the materials on its websites are accurate, complete or current. Zinc may make changes to the materials contained on its websites at any time without notice. However Zinc does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Zinc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its websites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Zinc of the site. Use of any such linked websites is at the user's own risk.
Zinc may revise these terms of service for its websites at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Sharing Your Information
We may rent, sell, or share personal or transaction information with other people or non-affiliated companies for certain purposes.
- Service Providers: We may disclose your information, including personal information and transaction information, to service providers for the purposes of managing, providing, and improving the Services, analyzing usage of the Services, and for marketing purposes.
- Vendors and Suppliers: We may share information, including personal and transaction information, with vendors and suppliers to collect additional information about you from them or to help us provide anonymized data to others.
- Anonymous Use and Sharing: We may share with others anonymized transaction information for market research, data modeling, and analytics. Such information will not include personal information, but may include unique identifiers such as device identifiers or "hashes" of email addresses.
- We may also share your information: with our vendors, suppliers, and service providers; with others when it is anonymized; to comply with legal obligations; to protect and defend our rights and property.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We use Google Analytics re-marketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page