Automatic repricing can be enabled within Advanced Settings — this feature updates the price of an item in eBay if its Amazon price changes.
Enable Automatic Repricing
This turns on automated repricing. Check off to turn off. Click save when change is done.
Everything that can be repriced will be repriced — no matter the variance between the old price and the new price.
Only Price if New Price Not Beyond X
Use this setting instead of Reprice Always if you are worried your Amazon repricer is not 100% trustworthy. Adding a limitation here will prevent repricing changes that are very different from the old pricing.
For example: with a setting of 10% and a $100 product with a new price of $111 the price will remain $100. This is because $111 is more than 10% higher than $100. If the new price instead where $110 it would be within a 10% range of the original $100 price and would be repriced.
Repricing for all items that qualify happens once a day by default. However, you can manually trigger repricing from the bulk actions drop down menu within the eBay listings page. Just select the items you wanted to reprice, select Update Price Only, and then click Apply Action!
Items that will not be priced
- The item should have been listed by JoeLister i.e. not imported. If you haven't imported the listings from a CSV file or don't know what it is, then your listings most likely qualify for repricing.
- User should not have edited the eBay price of item when they listed it. This means you chose to use the automatic calculated price (based on the formula shown in advanced settings).
- Items that are out-of-stock also do not qualify for repricing.
- Automatic repricing feature must be enabled in advanced settings (see above).
- Is your Repricing Margin set too low? Try increasing your repricing margin or consider changing to Reprice Always. This range is specified in your repricing settings and is called "Repricing Margin." For example, if the current price of item is $100 and your Repricing Margin is 10% then JoeLister will only reprice if the new calculated price is between $90-$110.