PLEASE NOTE: eBay errors are common. If your item is receiving an eBay Error when trying to list, you can learn more by clicking "Read error message" to see what eBay is asking from your listing.
eBay sets limits on the dollar value and number of items you can list on your account. Follow the instructions on this eBay page to make sure you're in compliance.
- In order to discover what specific information you're missing, create a listing manually directly in eBay's interface. eBay will then give you a better description of what information they're missing.
- In addition, log into your eBay account and add an automatic payment method for your eBay selling fees.
- Make sure the eBay account you authorized JoeLister for is indeed a proper seller account. You can see which eBay account you authorized with JoeLister in your Settings here.
- Try listing a hand-created listing on eBay just this one time. This will bring up eBay's concerns directly on their site, and ask for payment options, etc, if they have not been set up already. Once you are cleared for that manually listing, you can delist it and switch back to JoeLister. Essentially this checks that listings can be made on your account, with or without Joe.
- If none of the above steps worked, give eBay a call.
If you continue to run into this error after following the steps above, file a support ticket for further investigation.